When we re-open our salons we will be donating more than 250 free cut and blow dry appointments to our extraordinary NHS staff.
Buy your vouchers online here or simply go to our homepage and click the gold ‘Book Appointments’ button on the right hand side of the page, select ‘Buy Gift Cards’, and follow the instructions to complete the purchase.
Full list of Terms & Conditions:
Purchasing a Charlie Miller £100 E-Gift Card
- For every £100 E-Gift Card you purchase we will give one complimentary haircut to a member of staff from NHS Scotland.
- As part of your purchase you will receive one complimentary Charlie Miller Haircare product, of your choosing, at your next appointment.
- The £100 E-Gift Card can only be purchased online at charliemiller.com. There is no limit to how many E-Gift Cards you can purchase.
- The E-Gift Card will be delivered electronically to the email address you registered your Charlie Miller account with. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the E-Gift Card.
Redeeming a Charlie Miller £100 E-Gift Card
- Our E-Gift Cards can only be redeemed in salon as full or part payment of products and services. An E-Gift Card cannot be used to purchase a further E-Gift Card.
- The E-Gift Card must be brought to the appointment in order to be redeemed. This can either be printed out or viewed on a phone/tablet device.
- E-Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- E-Gift Cards may only be redeemed against products purchased in the same currency as the E-Gift Card.
- We are not responsible if an E-Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- All E-Gift Cards are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
NHS COMPLIMENTARY HAIRCUT APPOINTMENT
Booking an appointment
- When the Charlie Miller salons re-open, appointments can be made over the phone and in salon. Please state when booking that the appointment is for an NHS Scotland staff member.
Appointment Validity & Availability
- Valid for one haircut appointment. Additional services can be added at the time of booking and paid for at the appointment.
- The haircut appointment is valid Monday to Saturday, at all salons and with all stylists. Subject to availability.
- Appointments will be available until all complimentary haircuts have been donated.
- The NHS Staff must bring their NHS Staff Identification Badge with them to their appointment or they will be required to pay for the haircut.
Charlie Miller reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Charlie Miller E-Gift Cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Charlie Miller E-Gift Cards constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
In the meantime, take care & we can’t wait to see you again soon.
Team Charlie Miller