To ensure the safety of our teams and other clients during these times please allow 14 days after foreign travel before attending an appointment in the salon. If you have a cough, fever, shortness of breath or sore throat please do not come into the salon and call to rearrange your appointment.
ARRIVING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
The waiting area will be limited so we ask you to please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are running late please call the salon. By the same token, we may be running a little late on occasion, and as we cannot have congestion in the waiting area please bear with us if the salon contacts you to come in 10 minutes later than your scheduled appointment time.
SAFETY IN SALON
- Screens are installed at reception to ensure that the team and our clients are protected. Screens are also installed between the backwash basins.
- Please come alone and bring as little as possible with you.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided.
- Each client will be given a disposable gown and disposable towels – none will be re-used.
- Clients will be issued with a face mask on arrival if required.
- We will limit and manage capacity in the salons to help support social distancing by using alternate workstations.
- Between every client appointment each workstation will be wiped down thoroughly with steriliser liquid as well as any product bottles used. All hair tools will be machine sanitised.
We are not able to serve hot drinks at this time and only water in a disposable cup will be served if required. You may bring your own but please take away with you when you leave.
We offer a curated collection of complimentary fashion and lifestyle magazines via Digi-Mags. Simply scan our QR code in-salon and browse a huge range of magazines on your smartphone or tablet. You are welcome to bring your own reading material but, again, please take away with you when you leave.
A temporary contribution of £5 will be added to your bill. This covers the PPE and COVID 19 costs that have been required to make the salon as safe as possible during this difficult time.
There will also be an additional charge added to your bill of £10 for tinting and £20 for highlighting to cover the cost of longer appointments and the additional product required. If you have not had your colour done in any of our salons within the past 6 months you will be required to have a colour sensitivity test no less than 48 hours before the colour service. You will be advised on booking.
We are not currently taking deposits, though we now have a cancellation policy where we politely request that you notify the salon at least 48 hours in advance if you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment to avoid paying a cancellation fee. All cancellations with less than 48 hours’ notice and missed appointments will be charged in full.
CARD PAYMENT ONLY
We are operating a cashless till for the time being and card payment only will be accepted.