ARE YOU LOOKING TO TAKE THE FIRST EXCITING STEPS TOWARDS A CAREER IN HAIRDRESSING?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF OUR EXCITING AND CREATIVE INDUSTRY?
Being a Trainee Hairdresser at Charlie Miller is a motivational and fulfilling position. It’s often fast paced, but also fun and exciting and will lead to a very rewarding and long-lasting career.
We are seeking people with a passion for hair to work and train in our busy salons. With our 3-year training programme and an outstanding reputation for education and motivation, Charlie Miller can help you fulfil all your hairdressing ambitions.
As a Trainee Hairdresser you will:
- Receive on the job training from highly skilled, award-winning hairdressers.
- Be signed up for the SVQ Level 2 in Hairdressing followed by the SVQ Level 3.
- Develop your skills and product knowledge through continual education.
- Be encouraged to set personal goals.
- Work in a positive, fun and friendly environment with some of the most talented hairdressing teams in the UK.
- Enjoy staff discount on retail products.
- Have your hair looked after free of charge by our top stylists and colourists.
- Be enrolled in the Company pension scheme.
As a Trainee Hairdresser, we would like you to:
- Have a passion for hair styling, for looking after people and giving customer service at the highest level.
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- Show enthusiasm to learn new skills.
- Have the ability to work as part a large team.
- Be reliable and available to work various schedules, including weekends.
Interested? Simply click the APPLY box below, print and complete the application form in full. You can email it to email@example.com or hand it in to your nearest Charlie Miller salon. Alternatively, pop it in the post.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply