ARE YOU LOOKING TO BEGIN YOUR CAREER AND TAKE THE FIRST EXCITING STEPS IN HAIRDRESSING?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF AN EXCITING, DYNAMIC AND CREATIVE INDUSTRY?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FRESH OPPORTUNITY?
Being a Trainee Hairdresser at Charlie Miller is a motivational and fulfilling position. Often fast paced, it is also fun and exciting and will lead to a very rewarding and long-lasting career.
We are seeking creative and enthusiastic people to work and train in our busy salons. With our 3-year training programme and an outstanding reputation for education and motivation, Charlie Miller can help you fulfil all your hairdressing ambitions.
Trainee Hairdresser Requirements:
- Receive on the job training from highly skilled, award-winning hairdressers.
- Be signed up for the SVQ Level 2 in Hairdressing followed by the SVQ Level 3.
- Enjoy staff discount on retail products.
- Have your hair looked after free of charge by our top stylists!
- Work in a positive, fun and friendly environment with some of the most talented hairdressing teams in the UK.
- Be enrolled in the Company pension scheme.
As a Trainee Hairdresser, you will:
- Must have a passion for people and client service.
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- Show enthusiasm to learn new skills.
- Have the ability to work as part a large team.
- Be reliable and available to work various schedules, including weekends.
Interested? Complete the application below and either email it to email@example.com, hand it in to your nearest Charlie Miller salon or pop it in the post.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply