ARE YOU LOOKING TO BEGIN YOUR CAREER AND TAKE THE FIRST EXCITING STEPS IN HAIRDRESSING?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF OUR EXCITING AND CREATIVE INDUSTRY?
Being a Trainee Hairdresser at Charlie Miller is a motivational and fulfilling position. Often fast paced, you’ll also find it fun and exciting. It will lead to a very rewarding and long-lasting career.
We are seeking people with a passion for hair to work and train in our busy salons. With our 3-year training programme and an outstanding reputation for education and motivation, Charlie Miller can help you fulfil all your hairdressing ambitions.
As a Trainee Hairdresser you will:
- Receive on the job training from highly skilled, award-winning hairdressers.
- Be signed up for the SVQ Level 2 in Hairdressing followed by the SVQ Level 3.
- Develop your skills and product knowledge through continual education.
- Be encouraged to set personal goals.
- Work in a positive, fun and friendly environment with some of the most talented hairdressing teams in the UK.
- Enjoy staff discount on retail products.
- Have your hair looked after free of charge by our top stylists and colourists.
- Be enrolled in the Company pension scheme.
As a Trainee Hairdresser, we would like you to:
- Have a passion for hair styling, for looking after people and giving customer service at the highest level.
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- Show enthusiasm to learn new skills.
- Have the ability to work as part a large team.
- Be reliable and available to work various schedules, including weekends.
Interested? Simply drop us an email to email@example.com telling us a little about yourself and your reasons for wanting to join our teams.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply