DO YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO DELIVER OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF AN EXCITING, DYNAMIC AND CREATIVE INDUSTRY?
We’re looking for 2 x part-time (min 24 hours) and one full time person (40 hours) to join our team of Receptionists in managing busy reception areas across our 4 Edinburgh salons. You will be a vital point of contact between clients and the rest of the team, ensuring the smooth running of the salon floor.
If you like to keep busy and thrive on giving customer service, then this is the job for you!
Receptionist/ Salon Coordinator Requirements:
- Proven work experience with a retail or a service industry background.
- Experienced customer service professional with a passion for helping people and a desire to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Have strong numeracy, literacy, and IT skills with attention to detail.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills – face to face, telephone, and email.
- Be highly organised, self-motivated, and efficient.
- Ability to work within a team and adapt to changing situations.
- Accomplished multi-tasker with a positive attitude to finding solutions.
- Have a warm, outgoing, and understanding personality.
- Previous salon or busy spa experience a bonus but not essential.
As a Receptionist/Salon Coordinator, you will:
- Work in a positive, fun and friendly environment with some of the most talented hairdressing teams in the UK.
- Have your hair looked after by our top stylists at highly discounted rates.
- Enjoy staff discount on retail products.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Be enrolled in the Company pension scheme.
Interested? Simply click the APPLY button below and complete the application form. You can either email it to email@example.com, or hand it in to your nearest Charlie Miller salon. Alternatively, you can pop it in the post to Charlie Miller, 13 Stafford Street, Edinburgh EH3 7BR.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply