DO YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO DELIVER OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF AN EXCITING, DYNAMIC AND CREATIVE INDUSTRY?
We are looking for a responsible, organised and enthusiastic person to join our team of Receptionists/Salon Coordinators in managing our busy reception areas. This rewarding role is vital to the smooth running of the salon floor and the delivery of customer satisfaction.
Receptionist/ Salon Coordinator Requirements:
- Proven work experience with a retail or a service industry background.
- Experienced customer service professional with a passion for helping people and a desire to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Have strong numeracy, literacy, and IT skills with attention to detail.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills – face to face, telephone, and email.
- Be highly organised, self-motivated, and efficient.
- Ability to work within a team and adapt to changing situations.
- Accomplished multi-tasker with a positive attitude to finding solutions.
- Have a warm, outgoing, and understanding personality.
- Be reliable and available to work various schedules, including Saturdays.
- Previous salon or busy spa experience a bonus but not essential.
As a Receptionist/Salon Coordinator, you will:
- Work in a positive, fun and friendly environment with some of the most talented hairdressing teams in the UK.
- Enjoy staff discount on retail products.
- Have your hair looked after free of charge by our top stylists!
- Be enrolled in the Company pension scheme.
Interested? Simply click the APPLY button below and complete the application below. Either email it to email@example.com, hand it in to your nearest Charlie Miller salon or pop it in the post to Charlie Miller, 13 Stafford Street, Edinburgh EH3 7BR.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply